Sporting Shorts for the Spring

Fabletics
Fabletics

As the temperature of springtime rises, the search for new shorts begins. While there are many choices for attire in the spring, I chose four pairs of shorts that I recommend: Two expensive pairs, one fair-priced pair, and one budget-friendly pair.

Lululemon shorts | photo from Lululemon store website

A popular pair of shorts on the high end is Lululemon. They are one of the most popular shorts that boys like to wear because of how comfortable they are and the great quality lightweight material of the shorts. The downside of Lululemon is that some of the cheapest pairs of shorts reach a price of $68.00, which is one of the most expensive pairs out there.

Another popular pair of shorts that are on the higher end is Fabletics. Fabletics is known for its activewear shorts and VIP membership. Without the VIP membership a pair of shorts costs around $70.00, which is very expensive, but with a membership, you can get 20 to 50 percent off of all purchases and get the shorts down to around $20. They even have around 2.3 Million active VIP members and for that reason, they are one of the biggest and most successful clothing brands.

Old Navy

A more affordable option for shorts that is very affordable is Old Navy. Old Navy also has a wide variety of clothes because they are such a big company. Old Navy is popular for children’s clothes because they are not very expensive. The shorts you can buy usually range from $10.00 to $35.00, half the price of the LuluLemon and Fabletics shorts.

Hollister

Hollister has a smaller variety of shorts, but they are still one of the most popular. The typical price range for Hollister shorts is between $20 to $50 which is on the more budget-friendly side. Hollister is one of the more popular brands throughout the country and is very popular in teenage dress wear.